More about Facebook avatar? You might have noticed a lot of cute Bitmoji-like Facebook avatars on your Facebook News feed. Facebook has decided to bring out the beauty of its users by launching a special advanced emoji creator on its app. This advanced version of emoji captures the same likeness of its user. And this makes self-expression much easier and more fun online. This Bitmoji-like creature named Avatar can be customized to look just exactly like you.
Avatar on Facebook 2021 – Create a Facebook Avatar
Facebook Avatar can be used for almost everything on your Facebook, from your Facebook profile picture, to your chat box in Messenger. It can be used to leave comments, post stories. It can also be shared on Instagram, Whatsapp and Twitter, it is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji or Apple’s Memoji.Once you create your own Facebook Avatar using the mobile app, you can use it on your desktop, laptop, iPhone, iPad, etc.
How to Find the Facebook Avatar
First thing you’ll need to do is get a Facebook app on your Android or iOS device. Next, is to login to your Facebook account, and if you’re not registered yet, tap on ‘Create an account’. When you’re finally on your Facebook Newsfeed, tap on the menu button. The three vertical lines that appears at the right corner of your page. Then, navigate down and tap on ‘See more’ option to access other features. Check through till you find an Avatar option with a purple smiley face. Tap on ‘Avatars’ and follow the on-screen instructions as you’ll be directed on the creation process.
How to Make my Facebook Avatar
Like I’ve stated earlier, to make your own Facebook avatar you’ll need to own a Facebook account before you can explore the new feature. Download the latest version of the Facebook app and login to your account. When you’re on the Facebook Newsfeed;
- Tap the ‘More’ button, the three vertical lines that is located on the right corner of your screen. Scroll down and tap the ‘See More’ option.
- Tap ‘Avatars’, and then ‘Next’ to get started.
- Choose your preferred skin tone and tap ‘Next’.
- Select a preferred hairstyle for your avatar. You can select either Short, Medium or Long. And the colour of the hairstyle you want.
- Next, select your avatar’s face shape, colour of face and face lines.
- Select an eye shape and colour for your avatar. Also choose from the options of eyebrow shape and colour.
- You can also add glasses that fits in on the face of your avatar.
- Next is to select the shape and size of the nose and mouth.
- Select beards and the colour of the facial hair if you’re okay with it.
- Next, select a body shape. Select your preferred avatar’s outfit.
- When done and satisfied with your customized Facebook avatar, tap on ‘Next’ and then hit ‘Done’ to get your Facebook avatar which looks just exactly like you.